Wednesday, July 4, 2007

So. My summary of FA so far.

-The Oilers are decimated. Way to go Kevin Lowe.

-
This is Chris Drury making a "Oh shit, now I need to hire a bodyguard for the rest of my career in New York." face.


-Chris Drury looks horrid in the Rangers jersey.

-The Jackets grabbed Novotny and Hejda. Adding this to the other four Czechs we already had, we are quickly forming a Czech Mafia (no matter how hard that hurts, Steph, it's true!).

-I still love Jakub Voracek.

-Slava Kozlov is staying in Atlanta!

-The Ducks continue to play the "Whee let's steal our competitor's players! :D" game.

And that's all from me.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Drury may look bad but Scottie G makes that crap look gooooooood!

Skye-chan said...

I seriously think the look on Drury's face makes up for how bad he looks in the Rangers jersey. XD

Bethany said...

He looks like he's thinking...man when I go back to B-lo...I'm going to seriously get booed that is going to suck.

Skye-chan said...

XD Or the whole, "When I get back to Buffalo...I'm gonna need a body guard..."

Bethany said...

Haha yeah, maybe we should do a caption me post haha...I have plenty more to share.

Skye-chan said...

Ehehe, a caption me would be awesome.