Monday, April 7, 2008

I fail as a blogger, plain and simple. Playoff brackets and minor explanations.

BUT that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep trying!

Here, have a bracket.

In explanation of my Western (because yes I know it's visually screwed up) Detroit is not playing San Jose in my bracket until the THIRD round. For the second round, in the West, at least, GO BY SEEDING NUMBERS. High seed plays low seed. So I have Detroit matched up against Colorado, and San Jose against Dallas. ...If that confused anyone, let me know, and I'll try to explain further. XD

I was going to do writeups for each matchup...But then I got lazy and bored. So...Have at the bracket. Ninety percent of it is personal bias. I may have Detroit going all the way, but that's becuase i have money riding on them. I'm really actually pulling for the Caps. Who would have thought little old Western Conference me would pull for an Eastern Conference team?

2 comments:

Bethany said...

LOL you don't fail as a blogger!!

Skye-chan said...

I do too! XD I never post!