Friday, March 30, 2007

This shit's official?

Buffalo wins, Pens win, Detroit wins (but I'm not allowed to care) , All of Canada except Edmonton is winning (god damnit St. Louis the ONE time) and the Canes are losing spectacularly. New Jersey is officially number two in Atlantic tonight oh glorious day and Isles are as good as out of the race with their goalie having post symptoms but it would be fantastic if something would trip Tampa or the other not so contract happy New York team. I'm not even picky about this. And to top it all off in two more win Buffalo will clinch division and if they can hold out for three they break the team record they set last year for best season. Things are good.

And then this happened.

Video aside, wtfever happened to "We're gonna win that cup"!? It's a classic and this is a year of classics in Buffalo. I am full of depressed and I can think of a couple other people that won't be happy about this development either. I think I could record a better song myself on the little red tape player from when I was two. Who wants to sing back up?

No comments: