Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Should I get the Kleenex ready for tonight?


I think I may need these tonight.


Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight, and I am dreading it with every fibre of my being. If I have to see Chris Pronger hoist the Cup tonight, I think I will just sob.

At the same time, if the Ducks do clinch tonight, I don't have to worry about missing any hockey while I am in Jamaica this weekend (can we say Skye will be sunburnt to HELL? Yes? Thought so.). But I did NOT want that to be at the expense of having to see Chris Pronger hoist the Stanley Cup. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it.

Who knows, though? Maybe Ottawa will stop playing like ass like they did in Game 4, and take it to 7. And maybe have a better outcome than another Canadian team that introduced me to hockey one year ago. We can hope, yeah? *sigh*

9 comments:

Steph said...

...I miss my Oilers :(

Bethany said...

You...join HLOG time now.

Skye-chan said...

Steph: God, me too. ;_; I want the Oil back that introduced me to hockey. ;___;

Bethany: XD Oh God, I'm not a good enough blogger for that. Not to mention I don't post near enough. I'll think about it though. ^^;

Bethany said...

Doooooooooooo it you know you want to............

Skye-chan said...

I won't deny I've thought about it before, but I just don't think I'm good enough for it. XD Over half the time I degenerate into, "Aldfjsldkjflskdf Nikolai Zherdev, you're hot, ok, yeah, we know this. BUT QUIT PLAYING LIKE A MORON AND LISTEN TO YOUR COACHES." Or I scream at Aaron Portzline for playing the "Let's blame Nikky for everything! :D" game. XD

Bethany said...

Don't be mad at Portzie I love that guy!! AND most of the time I do blame Zherdev...and you are a great blogger come to HLOG........Steph thinks you should too.

Skye-chan said...

I'll admit it, Zherdev is my wholehearted favorite. *cuddles her jersey and hat...and puck...* But he needs to get his act together if they're gonna keep him. ...*also cuddles her mother's Sergei Fedorov jersey* Ehehe, one thing Steph and I will never agree on. *pats Steph*

As for HLOG, I'll poke at it this weekend. I'm so burnt out today. Actually, that 'today' should be more like a "I've been burnt out since getting home from Jamaica. x_x".

Bethany said...

Jamaica?? I wanna go to Jamaica...

Skye-chan said...

It was really awesome, but so hot. Like, it is the hottest place I have ever been in my life. And I thought Atlanta-heat was bad. XD