Saturday, December 29, 2007

CAR @ CBJ: 4-1 WIIIN!

My 100th post, and I am crying.

Anyone who says that Nik Zherdev hasn't grown this season needs to just look at that EN goal that he HAD, his hat trick that was guaranteed, and he passed it instead. And the fans threw hats anyways. Love it.

See what you do to me, Nik Zherdev? You reduce me to tears, baby boy. Love you so much.

First star well earned and deserved.

Also: Eric Staal, I am not friends with you right now. That was supposed to be a shutout. Jerk.

Jackets Goals: Zherdev, Klesla (Hainsey, Zherdev), Zherdev (Nash), Beech (Zherdev, Foote)
Carolina Goals: Staal (Whitney)

Final Score: 4-1
JACKETS WIN

2 comments:

Bethany said...

HAHA you did the same thing as me...did you watch it?!

Skye-chan said...

YES. I watched in on internet tv. omg I was BAWLING. I was so proud of him.