Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh playoff hockey, how I love thee.

So, after the EIGHT AND A HALF FUCKING HOURS of absolute GLEE last night that was playoff hockey (barring the rememberances of the Pens getting absolutely SLAUGHTERED, and of VERSUS saying, "Oh, nope, no more hockey for you! Here, have an INFOMERCIAL before OT4 happens! :D"), I have a feeling that the playoffs are going to kill me.

Calgary vs Wings tonight, and I am a horrible Ohio-born-and-bred girl for saying I want the Wings to win. Want them to win like I want the Jackets to make the playoffs at some point in my lifetime next year. Want it more than I wish Bertuzzi could run Phaneuf over for me. Want it more than I want pocky.

Though I really want the Islanders/Sabres game more than all that, because, hello, Martin Biron in booth? Do they KNOW what they've gotten themselves INTO? Oh God, I hope someone YouTubes some of that, because it will be AMAZING, hands down. And Drea, I expect periodly-updates on cute things that happen, and the like. XD Still distressed over the lack of Rick DiPietro, but hey, what can ya do?

I also found out that my brother is going to the Rangers/Thrashers game in Atlanta on Saturday, and I am not a happy little sister. But, since I am apparently moving to Atlanta in the near future (as in, within six months), I forsee a lot of Thrashers-hockey (and Kari-stalking) in my future. Though, with that happening, there will be a serious and distinct lack of Blue Jackets, and that is not ok. I will find a way to remedy this, however. I'm not staying in Atlanta forever, I know that. Oh God, big city = dead Skye-chan.

So, I think that's it for now. I would bother with predictions for the playoffs, but that kind of requires effort, and as I'm still wore out from yesterday's 8-and-a-half-orgasmic-hours of hockey, I'm just way too lazy to do that. XD So right. Go Wings! ...I can't believe I just said that. x_X

No comments: