Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Playoff hockey? ...Oh yeah, that's still going on. :D

So. I'm not dead, honestly. Just have been kind of blah lately, but figured I'd give my predictions/thoughts/whatever on the next round.

Eastern Conference

(1)Buffalo v. (6)New York Rangers
Well, I have an affection for both teams, but I want Buffalo to advance. A goal from Petr Prucha for NYR would not be discouraged though.

My Prediction: Buffalo in 6.

(2)New Jersey v. (4)Ottawa
...Can I say neither? No? Ok. Uh. Damn this one is really hard.

My Prediction: New Jersey in 7.

Western Conference

(1)Detroit v. (5)San Jose
So, as much as I love San Jose lately, I still have to go with Detroit, because of the rookies. That and I'm a horrible Ohio girl. *sigh*

My Prediction: Detroit in 5.

(2)Anaheim v. (3)Vancouver
This one's harder. Anaheim has been a good team all year. But, I'd love to see Vancouver go forward, soooo. (No mid-series breakdown, this time, ok, Canucks? Ok. Awesome.)

My Prediction: Vancouver in 6.
--------------

So, right, I think that's it from me for now.

2 comments:

Steph said...

If we take out San Jose in five games and we don't win the cup some very small very important inner type part of my brain will very likely explode.

Skye-chan said...

I think mine will too, honestly. x-x