Saturday, April 14, 2007

Playoff hockey...Round TWO!

So, while I'm waiting for the Isles/Sabres game on Versus to appear, instead of bull riding, I figured I'd ramble a bit.

-Watched the Flames/Wings game 1, and was SO happy. Valtteri Filppula's first playoff goal, right off the bat. Amazing. The Wings played very well, and earned that win wholly.

-I then got the end of the Sabres game 1, which Drea was at, and I talked to her on the phone for the entire third period. Drury and Briere amused me.

-Today, I've watched the Pens/Sens game, and was much more happy with the results. Sidney game winner, so I was quite a bit more happy.

So, since I have now run out of things to say, I will leave you with this.

Skye: Guess what gonna's be happening on my stove soon? :D
Drea: uhhh... cheese?
Skye: It involves cheese! :D
Drea: AND MCLENNAN!?
Skye: YES! XD

There's your daily dose of dorky-ness, from yours truly, and Drea. ♥

No comments: