Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Firefox ate my post.

So I had started a playoff predictions post earlier, and then my Firefox imploded, and I lost it. Gee, thanks, Firefox. SO MUCH.

Anyways. Here's a shortened version of what it was going to be.

Western Conference

(1)DET vs (2)ANA
So, I had this nice little paragraph written up about these two teams, and how I disliked them both at the beginning of the season, and now I have a stupid affection for the Wings. Seeing as I can't remember what it all said, I'm just gonna say this is going to be a very hard fought series.

My Prediction: Detroit in 7

Eastern Conference

(1)BUF vs (4)OTT
Gee, another matchup where I like one team and loathe the other. Again, both teams are very good, and it will be hard fought. Not to mention The Brawl that happened earlier this season. Will we see a repeat performance? Let's hope not. We don't have Martin Biron to go up against Ray Emery anymore. ...Though that could possibly be a good thing, no matter how much I love Marty. *pats him*

My Prediction: Buffalo in 7

So there you have it. I don't think I've been right so far, so who knows what'll really happen? :D

No comments: