Saturday, May 5, 2007

So.

First of all, amazing win for Detroit earlier today. That game was just made of awesome.

I didn't get to watch a lot of the Sabres game last night, but I saw the last four minutes and the overtime goal, and that's all that really matters, jaayeah? ...I need to stop with the Finnish. Seriously.

Anyways. I have some news. I was planning to go to the NHL Draft in June in Columbus. Sadly, since I am moving to Atlanta in two weeks, I won't be able to do this...I'm seriously distressed about it, but there's not much I can do about it.

So, like, Steph, Drea, if you still want tickets or something, let me know, and I'll keep the tickets reserved for you.

So, right. I'm gonna go back to listening to Green Day and hoping I can watch more hockey later tonight. :D

No comments: