Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The picture is shit and I still stand by it...


As I told Skye. Either King Henrik's pads have sprouted cancer (and if so, it's such a shame that it's not contagious) or that's a puck I see over the goal line. And I can argue it with that kind of shit quality. I think that's the most blatantly BS call I've seen all season regular and post.

That said the slugs are still living up to that name and they shouldn't even NEED to be relying on these type of goals to have a shot at OT and relying on OT to have a shot at possibly maybe winning the game. They're a better team than that. I can't even watch them anymore because they lack energy and heart and grit and they don't even deserve to be called sitting ducks right now the way that team is showing up. It's like they're already polishing the golf clubs for all they care. Whatever they care about it certainly doesn't seem like the rest of this play off series with the cup waiting at the end. New York isn't even playing THAT much better save for Lundqvist who has been nothing short of a wall and I think the number of times I heard his posts ring was damn near heart breaking. If Buffalo stepped it up... if they could get even one line moving they'd probably be putting up and even fight.

If the rest of the series' continue the way they're going I dare say I will be left teamless by the end of this round. It's rather baffling to considering going into even conference finals full of indifference and I don't like it one bit. Someone better step up soon (No slight against you Vancouver, you guys have been playing your hearts out and it shows and I only wish it would show in the score)

No comments: