Sunday, February 4, 2007

Ahaha, 'cause I'm lazy.

So I meant to post the rest of last night's scores, but I'm lazy, and didn't. Sorry! Not to mention that I had so many tabs in Firefox up that I think if I'd opened another, my browser would have spontaneously combusted.

So, here we go with the scores.

From last night:

Toronto beat Ottawa, score: 3-2. I'm still kind of boggling over why Emery got first star? ...Oh well.

New Jersey defeated Buffalo (._.), 3-2. Drea made a lovely post about that game. Go check it out.

Tampa Bay over the Rangers, 3-2, with Vincent Lecavalier getting the game winner, and first star.

Los Angeles over the Panthers, 7-0. I'm still saying, "wtf?" to this one.

St. Louis with a shutout against the Stars, 2-0. Way to go for Manny Legace for another good game, as well as getting first star.

Nashville with a shutout against Anaheim, 3-0. I was wishing that both teams could lose, but alas, hockey doesn't work that way.

Boston defeated Carolina in overtime with a score of 4-3, with Zdeno Chara getting the game winner. Woo Boston!

Minnesota shutout Phoenix, 1-0.

Calgary defeated Vancouver, 4-3.
--------------
Now for today's scores, both of which went into extra rounds.

The Capitals beat the Islanders in a shootout, the final score being 2-1.

Montréal defeated Pittsburgh in overtime, 4-3. Sidney Crosby got 2nd star (Hahah, surprise? ...Not really.) to go along with his two assists.

I do believe that's all from me for now. Possibly that hockey meme that's going around will get posted later, if I get the inspiration to do it.

No comments: