Friday, February 9, 2007

CGY @ CBJ: 2-1 WIN!

Right, so there wasn't a pregame report from me, but I did watch the game! ...Well, sort of. I watched the first period, and then my mother decided that Survivor and CSI > watching our team NOT SUCK for once.

My biggest happy point of the night: NIKOLAI ZHERDEV WAS BACK. And he was playing GOOD. <3 He got an assist on the night, which makes me so many kinds of happy, I can't even begin to say. AND, he was playing on a line with Sergei Fedorov, who also had an assist. (Hint, hint, Hitch. Apparently, these two play WELL together. ...Remember this, yes?) Nikky had more ice time tonight than he has had in a LONG time. At least, that's what it seemed like to me.

My second happy point: WE WON. ...Yep, that's all I got to say on that one.

My third happy point: The boys seemed to have a lot more energy tonight, then in the last couple of games. They were playing like they really wanted to win (which, I'm sure thay always want to win, but tonight, they actually played like it).

My unhappy points:

The officiating. Ok, of what I saw of the game, the officiating SUCKED. Like, hard core. I don't know if it got any better after the first period, but the first period's officiating was just terrible.

Dion Phaneuf. I don't like you. Don't touch my boys again. kthxbai.

Other than that, I'm so proud and happy for my boys tonight!

Final Score:
2-1
BLUE JACKETS WIN. <3333

No comments: