Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Welcome to the post where Skye rants and raves.

...Wherein Skye fumes, rants, raves, and curses. Intelligent posting? What's that?

Zherdev kicked off ice during practice

In fairness, Zherdev hasn’t been the only goat on the Blue Jackets recently, but he’s the easiest and most obvious target.

No, REALLY? I mean, you only blame him for how bad the team is doing at LEAST once a week. *twitch*

Ok, I admit. I am very partial to Nikolai Zherdev. I can't help it. I don't even know why I like him so much. (...Being cute helps, but that's not the reason I like him.) The first Blue Jackets game I watched was the first game he was back from Russia this season, and he just tore up the ice, and I fell in love right then.

So words cannot express how much I HATE how they constantly pin the Jackets' failing on HIM. ONE PLAYER DOES NOT A TEAM MAKE. Nikky is NOT the only player that is not performing on the damn team. There are other players on the fucking team who are playing as badly, OR WORSE, than Nikky has been, and Nikky's had a fucking excuse! He's been SICK FOR A GOD DAMN MONTH, and didn't tell anyone! He's still not totally healthy!

And THEN, there's the rumor that I heard that Maclean may be looking to trade Nikky to Pittsburgh. After he SAID HE WOULDN'T TRADE HIM. If Doug Maclean trades Nikolai Zherdev after being quoted as saying he would not trade him, Doug Maclean will be on my shitlist until the day he dies. I'm pretty sure if that happens, 'hate' will not accurate describe how I will feel about that man.

Urrrrrrrgggggh.

...This has been Skye, being completely and totally partial, and recognizing this fact. Feel free to ignore this post. *sighs*

Head? Meet my desk. I think you two will be GREAT friends.

3 comments:

Drew said...

Can't believe that Dougie isn't on your shit list right now. C'mon and join the club, already!

Drew
http://endofbench.wordpress.com/

Skye-chan said...

Well, as a first year fan, I haven't really seen all the crap that he's apparently done already, so I don't really have a reason to hate him yet? lol Though, he's very quickly making me hate him. Ugh.

Drew said...

Gotcha. Have fun at the game on Thursday. Be sure to enjoy yourself, win or lose. Watching hockey in person is much different than it is on TV. Very fast.

Take care,
Drew