Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CBJ @ STL: 4-5 SO LOSS.

So, most of this was written during the end of the second period/second intermission/throughout the third. Hi spazzy-all-over-the-place-me.

Manny after Ronnie Hainsey's goal kind of melted my heart a little. He looked back in the net, then looked at his glove like, "Wait, what? It's not in my glove? ..." And then shook his head, and I wanted to cuddle the little 5'9" goalie. And then I remembered, "Oh wait. RONNIE JUST GAVE US THE LEAD AGAIN! I HEART YOU HAINSEY!"

And Manny saying ON TV to the GM or president or something of the Blues, "I want to re-sign with the Blues!" ...That's so cute. ;-;

Ok, so I have to wank about the fucking officiating some. The non-call of the hook that sent Nikky into the boards? That Nikky laid on the ice after for so long? That caused my heart to jump into my throat? That caused bile to rise when they DIDN'T CALL IT. That led to a goal from St. Louis. Ugh, fucking officials.

Also: "Backman&Jackman: Attorneys at Law"? wtf? ...There are times I really love my announcers. Like the comment about the Chimmer Choo-Choo, Jonathan Cheechoo, and Jordan TooToo the other night against San Jose. That was just amazing. This however. Is not. And the "I can see Cleary now that the rain is gone." crack from a game against Detroit definitely goes down in my books as one of the worst plays on words ever. NOT A WORD FROM YOU, APPY, YOU DON'T COUNT IN THIS MATTER.

Oh, and how thrilled am I that I get to watch the Atlanta/Boston game on Monday night? OH SO FUCKING THRILLED. I GET TO SEE KARPPA PLAY. ...And if Boston plays Hannu, I think my brain just may fizzle and die a little. Finnish-goalie-overload and whatnot.

So I definitely just yelled at the tv when they said something about "Hope to see you there at Nationwide for the Oilers game!". I definitely just yelled "YOU WILL! ♥!" ...Well, as much as you can yell a ♥!. XD

So Mom and I went to the Ameristop to get me sweets (because hockey = sweets need to be consumed), and by the time we got back, the Blues had scored two more times. wtf, guys? Although that Backman goal was really actually kind of good. Freddy left that rebound out there, and Backman jumped on it.

THIS IS ME HATING THE FUCKING OFFICIATING MORE. We could have just tied it up. BUT NO THE REF HAS TO BLOW HIS FUCKING WHISTLE MOTHER FUCKER.

OMG RICK NASH I LOVE YOU I OWE YOU A CHILD FOR THAT FUCKING GOAL. A goal with 13 seconds left to tie it up? I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

Sergei on the blueline in OT? Apparently, this is not so odd, as he was on the blueline in Detroit sometimes, but it's still sort of boggling to me.

Ewwww, shootout. I do not likey shootouts. Especially when they involve my boys.

FUCK.

...Manny Legace, you are small and cute, but I severely dislike you right now. Give me twenty four hours.

Dear Blue Jackets,

Please stop going to shootouts against the St. Louis Blues. WE ARE HORRIBLE IN SHOOTOUTS AGAINST MANNY. LEARN THIS AND LEARN TO BEAT THEM IN REGULATION. kthxbai.

Love,
Skye


However, this is me loving on my boys, no matter the outcome. ♥ They played well tonight. omg, can't wait for Thursday. ;-;

No comments: