Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Somtimes I post too...

So I got tagged for some reason and I wreaked my brain to get through it. I can't do one of those awesome hanging pictures though and it would've just been of the duck anyway (which I really should change or people might start to get the wrong idea about the kind of fan that I am)

Team: Buffalo Sabres
Uniform Number: Pi is a real number.. and thus good enough in my book.
Position: Maybe defense even though I love goalies I would hide in the back of the net when things fly at me and this way I could disguse a flying glom as a defensive tactic XD;
Nickname: Satori? Maybe
Dream Blueline Pair: Dion Phaneuf in hopes that it would lead to more of this.
Rounding Out the Power Play: Jarkko Ruutu because sometimes I love flightless bird types (and see above), Daniel Briere who is so french it's almost cute and Fernando Pisani just so I could be amused EVERY TIME announcer guys... every time.
Job: Taking up space for the salary cap. My contract is for $2.15 and a ball of lint a year. It's a pretty substantial ball.
Signature Move: Tripping (myself... and getting the minutes for it too)
Strengths: Bitching at players to do their job on the ice and deftly dodging pucks aimed at my head in response and getting more bench time than Ty Conklin in the last six games of the cup finals.
Weaknesses: Turnovers, tripping and chances are if I tried to check anyone I'd end up falling over myself (for another tripping call somehow)
Equipment: I do like CCM because it's classic.
Nemeses: Apparently fandom dictacts I hate Toronto (wtf happen to the Flyers guys? Just because they suck this year doesn't excuse going soft) but that could never be true ;-; but Sheldon Souray always seems to be a name associated when teams I like fail >> eveniftheyrenotplayingthehabsyessrsly
Scandal Involvement: My gleeming attempts to play for Team Canada as an immigrant.
Who I’d Face in the Stanley Cup Finals: The Ducks or the Wings with my luck.
What I’d do with the Stanley Cup After Our Victory: What else but direct the latest edition of lets get stupidly drunk and disprove that if we drop the cup (that has previously been set on fire for the occassion) from my private jet into the ocean IT'LL FLOAT GUYS REALLY.
Would the Media Love Me or Hate Me: They'd probably label me as a really desperate puck bunny. Which would be FULL OF IRONY.
Next up: There is no one else I could poke XD;

In other news, Buffalo won the other night (against Atlanta yes shhh I'm a game behind, I don't get in early enough on Wednesdays) but this is me STILL NOT THRILLED. I'd rather see them play that game that was invented a while ago in Canada that involves sticks and pucks and and ice... and the occassional figure skating frog... than winning games. Because one usually begets the other XD PS: AFINOGENOV SHOWED UP TO THE GAME TODAY OMGEOW.

Sometimes I like to moonlight as a Pens fan too and I would like to state I'm very happy to see where they're going. Dare I hope but they could surpass Montreal at this rate. Which would be most welcome in distracting from the move rumours. I won't go into huge details though because that's a job better left to 'Ly but I needed to say SOMETHING positive XD;

2 comments:

Steph said...

HEY HO WHADDAYA SAY?.

Sometimes I comment substantially and what I have to say is things like HAY YOU BEAT THE SENS FOR ONCE! Enjoy your game in hand, because Nashville is terrified of us right now.

And also things like Maxim Afinogenov: Always there to help me beat Elly in fantasy hockey.

'Drea said...

There was nothing substantial about that! Nor in hand! And considering we are clearly going to surpass Nashville anyday now (shushineeddreams) the last part is irrelevant >>;;;

XD That's about all he's good for then b/c since the all star game he has put up like TWO WHOLE POINTS. He use to get two points a game on a bad day.