Saturday, February 3, 2007

Another author!

We have another author! I'll let Drea, who is our resident Buffalo Sabres fan (Though she's slowly converting me to the 'dark side', and I am doing the same to her with the Jackets...Bahaha.) introduce herself.

In actual hockey news, the Sharks won over the Blackhawks with a score of 4-2, with the goalie, Vesa Toskala getting not one, but TWO assists on the night. Way to go Vesa!

The Flyers beat the Thrashers with a score of 5-2 (omgwhut?). ...That's kind of all I have to say about that one. I'm still trying to figure out how the FLYERS beat the Thrashers. *boggle*

Look for another post later tonight with the rest of the scores from tonight!

2 comments:

'Drea said...

What dark side? XD If it weren't for the Bruins you wouldn't even have to worry about the same conference for most things.

Skye-chan said...

I'm not supposed to like the Eastern Conference! That dark side! XD *gives up anyways*