Tuesday, February 27, 2007

THE DAY FROM HELL. (Wherein Skye proves that she is a moron.)

Aka: Trade Deadline Day.

My day started out pretty good. IE: I slept on the couch until mom left for work, and I could jump online and check what all was going on in the trading world.

And then I got this news.

Ty Conklin traded to Buffalo.

I AM SO DISTRESSED ABOUT THIS. Yes, Conks kind of sucked like horribly for us, whenever he played, but still! I had grown retardedly attached to him, and I am so distressed that he's gone.

In return, I'm hearing rumors of getting a fifth-rounder.

The Jackets also claimed goalie Boucher (his first name is escaping me, and I'm too distressed to go worry about it) off of Waivers from Chicago.

Now, let's talk about the other distressing news of the day.

The Sabres traded Marty Biron. I don't even know WHY I'm so distressed about this. Drea might have something to do with it. Actually, I think I'm so distressed because of really retarded reasons that I won't divulge here.

Now. My biggest point of distress.

The Oilers Trade Ryan Smyth

NONONONONONONONONO. GIVE HIM BACK. NOW. NOW. NOW. GIVE. HIM. BACK. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS. GIVE HIM BACK. HOW?! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS?! *scream*

...I'm going to go SOB in a corner now and hate hockey for a little bit.

No comments: