Monday, February 19, 2007

A bit of a hiatus from me, I'm afraid.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm gonna be on a bit of a hiatus. I got caught on the internet when I wasn't supposed to be (I know. I know.). The hours that followed weren't fun at all. I came back home yesterday at about 2 PM after having left the night before, and Mom and I sort-of-kind-of talked it out. IE: We both apologized, we established that I could start working up my level of trust with her again, the fact that we ARE still going to the game was established (she had threatened to sell our tickets, and then later said we weren't going at all) and it would probably be a while until I could work up the trust for the computer again.

So. This is me letting you all know. She thinks she deleted the way I get on the net, but she didn't, but I'm not gonna push it, because if I'm caught again, I'm pretty sure I'll be kicked out for good. I hope to be able to talk to you all again soon. I'm gonna miss you! T_T

So, this is Skye, signing out for a while. I hope to be back soon. T_T ♥'s for everyone!

No comments: