Sunday, February 4, 2007

Doug Maclean: .....Why exactly did we get rid of Pascal Leclaire and Fredrik Norrena for her? Seriously. Why didn't someone stop me?


Team: Columbus Blue Jackets (Yeah, yeah. Shush. I love my team.)
Uniform Number: 43 (The year my dad was born.)
Position: Goalie, baby!
Nickname: Skye-chan. Though, ‘sieve’ would probably be the opposing team’s nickname for me.
Dream Blueline Pair: Rostislav Klesla and Ole-Kristian Tollefsen
Rounding Out the Power Play: Sergei Fedorov, Sidney Crosby, and Alexander Ovechkin. Shush, Sergei or Sidney can learn to play right winger.
Job: Acting like I’m a good goalie, but in reality, pretty much sucking.
Signature Move: Spinning in place during commercial breaks. Because I like to twirl.
Strengths: Being female, which can catch some players off guard, because who wants to plow over the poor little short girl goalie?
Weaknesses: Not being able to handle the puck well enough to pass it to the right teammate. Oh, and that whole letting-in-the-puck thing.
Equipment: I‘m a CCM girl! (I totally agree with Appy. Martin Brodeur’s voice is totally a good reason to be a CCM player.)
Nemeses: Dion Phaneuf, or anyone else that messes with Nikolai Zherdev. Rod Brind'amour, because he's scary looking.
Scandal Involvement: Well, see, there was this time that people accused me of kidnapping Nikolai Zherdev for a few games, and hiding him in my apartment, but it was never proven.
Who I’d Face in the Stanley Cup Finals: The Boston Bruins. With Hannu Toivonen in net for them. ...Though I'm pretty sure I'd stare at him more than I would actually do my job.
What I’d do with the Stanley Cup After Our Victory: ...What exactly can you do with the Stanley Cup? Other than let it sit and be admired.
Would the Media Love Me or Hate Me: They're mixed. Some love me, because I never give them a lack of entertaining stories and screw-ups for them to write about. And some hate me (see: The Columbus Dispatch), because I suck. And it gives them a chance to make a scapegoat out of someone other than Nikolai Zherdev.
Next up: Drea!

No comments: