Tuesday, February 6, 2007

This isn't going to sound even remotely intelligent...PHX @ CBJ: 0-3 LOSS

But I'm sort of pissed.

...I feel like a broken record, but that was disgusting. Just plain out disgusting.

I literally slept through the last ten minutes of the game, and didn't MISS ANYTHING. Ugh.

Good news is Nikky doesn't have mono or anything bad like that. Just a bad cold. He should be back by this weekend, so thank God for that. *sigh*

The fight was amusing. *snuggles Shelley* I'm not sure what I think of Konopka. I don't know if we need someone who tries to pick a fight EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SHIFT HE HAS ON THE ICE. *twitch*

Right. Let's hope Hitch kicks them in the asses and tells them to get their shit together before next game. Otherwise, this season just went to hell (...not that it wasn't already there, but yeah.).

No comments: