Wednesday, February 14, 2007

STL @ CBJ: 2-4 LOSS

Ok, first of all, that empty netter shouldn't have happened. Whoever passed that puck STRAIGHT TO THE ST. LOUIS PLAYER NEEDS TO BE SMACKED. HI THANKS FOR LOSING THE GAME FOR US. -_-

Second, the guys seemed to be lacking a lot in the energy department tonight. They weren't playing urgently. Nikky, however, was playing very nicely, and I'm not just saying that because I ♥ him. Sergei was playing rather well tonight as well. They both had several shots on goal, and I know that both of them had at least one go off the pipes each. *sigh*

Speaking of Nikky, that shot of him on the bench, smiling, laughing, and talking to Malhotra? Adorable. I'd like more shots of him like that, kthxbai.

Rick's opening goal against Manny was so pretty. That was a beautiful goal. He played that perfectly, and Vybes just gave Rick an amazing pass.

Normally, I would be unbelievably pissed about the unallowed goal for the Jackets, but this time, they actually made the right call. You couldn't see where the puck was. It was under Manny's pad, but you couldn't tell if it was over the line or not, so this time, they actually made the right call.

Svits' goal was equally as pretty as Rick's.

Hainsey being all pissed and grumpy at the end was mildly amusing.

Speaking of mildly amusing; the huge dog-pile fight with Manny Legace standing in net, staring at the dog pile like, "...You're all morons." was amazing. XD He's so little...*flails* ...I like the 5'9"ers, leeme alone.

All in all, I'm not really all that upset about the game. It wasn't a win, by any means, but it wasn't a bad game. ...And Manny got the win...

So I just figured out why they didn't win. I wasn't wearing my Rick bracelets. ...Yes, I believe that the bracelets bring the team luck, leave me alone. ...

...Sigh.

No comments: