Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm...Just a bit numb right now.

I have nothing really to say about trade day. I did my crying earlier.

My biggest distress was Ryan Smyth. ...I can't even talk about it. Steph did an amazing job here though. Appy, you made me cry. Again. T_T

I just...

God, today killed my brain.

That's all from me for now.

Oh yeah. The Jackets lost. Again. At least it wasn't a shutout. Mom changed the channel with two minutes left in the game, and they scored. Twice. ...I'm such bad luck for my boys. *sigh*

1 comment:

Steph said...

Aw I'm glad you linked my post - I was going to myself just to spread the Ryan-love but I already did at hlog and I thought maybe it was enough.

I miss my Captain Canada already...my Oil is falling apart again and I hate that Smytty can't save them this time. Time to step it up, Ales...