Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Game Day!

I’m pressed for time today, so I’ll just throw up the NHL Preview, and some basic facts.

NHL Preview

St. Louis is visiting Columbus tonight for their fifth meeting of the season. The series so far is tied, with both teams having won twice. The away team has won all four meetings so far in the series this season, and both of the St. Louis wins have been in shootouts.

The Jackets haven’t been doing all that well lately (…Ahaha, understatement of the year much?), and are quickly losing ground in the standings. A win would do their confidence some good at this point, I believe.
---------
In other news, the Wings are playing Dallas tonight. Let's hope that their performance is a hell of a lot better than it was the other night in the game-that-we-will-all-pretend-didn't-happen.

*has apparently given up and just admits she's a Red Wings fan...* Sigh. I'm such a bad Ohio girl. At least I don't root for Pittsburgh. My daddy would never forgive me.

No comments: